Brand & Accessibility Resources
University Style Guide
This style guide notes specific rules and usages to be followed by authors and editors in Communications and Marketing and other campus communicators.
The university motto is Ut Prosim, but we add the English translation to it in first reference. When adding the translation, it should be styled Ut Prosim (That I May Serve), with Ut Prosim italicized.
- Accessibility Community
- Keep C.A.L.M. Initiatives
- Document Accessibility
- Using Microsoft Office 365 Accessibility Checker
- Make your PowerPoint presentations accessible
- Make your Word documents accessible
- Word Document Accessibility Checklist
- Grackle Suite: An accessibility testing tool for Google Suite Docs, Slides, and Sheets and creation of accessible PDFs.
- Adobe InDesign: Creating Accessible PDFs
- Use Acrobat Pro to create and Verify PDF accessibility
- Virginia Tech PDF Document and Remediation Platform (PREP)
- Web Accessibility